PT. Bumitangerang Mesindotama (BT COCOA) is one of the leading cocoa processors in Indonesia. BT COCOA focuses on cocoa beans processing in order to produce high-quality processed cocoa products. We aim for long-term sustainable growth that will provide financial strength to keep investing in our business expansion, structure, technology and peoples.
Now we invite YOU as a highly motivated, qualified and dedicated to join our company as:
I. Warehouse Manager
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system;
- Planning, coordinating and monitoring the receipt, and dispatch of goods;
- Keeping the efficiency of utilization of space and mechanical handling equipment, ensuring quality, budgetary targets and environmental objectives are met;
- Keeping stock control systems up to date and ensuring inventory accuracy and planning future capacity requirements;
- Producing regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis;
- Age maximum 45 Years;
- Bachelor Degree Economic/Management or related with minimal grade 2.75 ( scale of 4 );
- Having similar work experiences to handle warehouse aspects at least 5 years in the middle managerial level or Manager Assistant;
- Able to operate PC ( familiar with MS Office & Email );
- Have a strong leadership, good analytical thinking and interpersonal/communication skill and be able to work in under pressure situation;
- Proficient in English both oral & written is a must
- Experienced in managing warehouse operation for bonded area
- Domicile in Tangerang area is preferred.
II. PPIC Supervisor
- Monitoring activities in inventory control & production scheduling, warehouse & logistic
- Coordinate disposition of production planning and order & inquiry from marketing
- Responsible in raw material, packing material and finished goods inventory accuracy
- Be able maintain a good relationship with related other document
- Issuing monthly report weekly and daily
- 23-27 years of age.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma any field.
- Required skill(s): inventory and stock management, spc statistical process control, Production Planning.
- Having 2 years of experience in as PPIC staff for food industry.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jl. Dipati Unus No.30 Cibodas Tangerang.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
III. Housekeeping Manager (to be placed in Istana Nelayan Hotel)
- Manage the daily activities of the Housekeeping department to include appropriate cleaning of all Hotel area.
- Supervise team members to ensure the highest degree of guest satisfaction.
- Purchase, re-order and maintain housekeeping supplies and inventory.
- Conduct pre-event inspections of all rooms, concourses, clubs, seating areas and public areas.
- Ensures the proper maintenance of all equipment; makes arrangements for repair and/or replacement of used and damaged equipment.
- Male/Female with 35-45 years of age
- Minimum Diploma hospitality, hotel & tourism
- A minimum of 5 years experience in all aspects of Housekeeping in a medium scale hotel, with at least 3 years of supervisory experience
Kindly send your job application, complete resume and recent photograph to:
firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Or send your application to:
PT. Bumitangerang Mesindotama (BT COCOA)
Jl. Dipati Unus No.30 Cibodas, Tangerang 15138
Please put your code in your envelope or your email subject and only shortlist candidates will be notified for selection process.